Showing all 7 results
HVJ310-3M Yoko Hi-Vis Lon..€15.33
- Conforms to EN ISO20471:2013 Class 3*
- Two 5cm width reflective tapes around the body and arms, and one over each shoulder
- Contrast knitted navy ribbed collar & cuffs
- 3 button placket
- Twin needle stitching
- Individually packed
- Ideal for the working environment with high speed moving vehicle/machines and also where the arms required to be covered
Fabric 100% Polyester Weight 210g/m²
3-IN-1 BOMBER JACKET R..€57.17
Versatile and comfortable protection against all weather conditions. The detachable fur lining and collar, in combination with the zip-out sleeves, prove this is a superbly adaptable garment. Numerous zipped outer and interior pockets afford excellent personal security.
- Jacket can be worn three ways for multi use
- Taped seams to provide additional protection
- Quilt lined for thermal insulation
- Detachable lining for added versatility in all weathers conditions
- Zip out sleeves for multi use
- Zip out textured pile collar
- 7 pockets for ample storage
- Phone pocket
- Sleeve pocket
- Two-way zip for quick and easy access
- Storm flap front to protect against the elements
- Concealed detachable hood
- Knitted cuffs and hem
- D-ring for keys or ID cards
- Chin guard for added comfort and stability
- Multiple utility pockets
- Extremely water resistant fabric finish, water beads away from fabric surface
Click ARC FLASH GO/RT POL..€89.53–€103.41
• Fire Retardant, Hi-Vis, Anti-Static, ARC Flash long sleeved polo shirt.
• GO/RT 3279 issue 8 2013 for use on or around railway lines.
• 220gsm 66% Modacrylic, 32% Polyester, 2% Carbon.
• Inherently flame retardant.
• Fire Retardant properties will not diminish with repeated laundering.
• For industrial workers exposed to heat.
• Not suitable for fire fighters.
• 3 Button placket.
• Ribbed cuffs.
• Very robust yet soft and comfortable to wear.
EN ISO 13688:2013 – General requirements for protective clothing
EN ISO 11612:2015 (A1 B1 C1)
EN ISO 20471:2013 (CLASS 3) – GORT 3279 2013 Issue 8
EN 1149-3:2004 – Anti Static – Test methods for performance of charge decay
EN 1149-5:2008 – Anti Static – Protection against heat and flame
IEC 61482-2:2009 – Performance requirements and design requirements
EN 61482-1-1:2009 (ATPV = 6.2 Cal/cm2) – Open Arc testing
EN 61482-1-2:2007 (CLASS 1 = 4kA) – Box Arc testing
• Each garment style is independantly tested to both box and open ARC standards.
• Click ARC production is covered by article 11B certification.
KK430 Piqué polo long-sl..€14.04When looking for extra warmth, the long sleeve men’s piqué polo is the ideal option. A versatile addition to the Klassic polo family.
65% Polyester, 35% Cotton
S 36/38″ M 40″ L 42″ XL 44″ 2XL 46/48″
HB478 Long sleeve Coolplu..€18.20Stay cool and fresh in our Coolplus® permanent wicking long-sleeved polo shirt.
In a unisex fit, you can be sure this polo shirt will perform and keep the whole workforce uniformed.
100% Polyester micro piqué
180gsmSizeXS 34″ S 36″ M 38/40″ L 42″ XL 44/46″ 2XL 48″
PR617 Long sleeve Coolche..€13.00
- Part of the ‘Colours’ range
- Wicking fabric
100% Polyester piqué knit
XS 33″ S 35″ M 37″ L 39″ XL 41″ 2XL 44″ 3XL 46″ 4XL 48″